Power Logic SA (Pty) Ltd assembles a wide variety of cables that go with each product. These include a full range of input (in short in feed) power cables, supplied with moulded plug tops and a female connector (or hardwired into the product) as well as interconnecting cables which allow users to extend their office and home power units if need be.
Another special feature of Power Logic SA (Pty) Ltd is the bypass connector system which can be supplied on all our aluminium based products. This allows the user to connect directly from the in feed cable of one power unit to an adjacent power unit using an interconnecting lead. This is both more cost effective and quicker to install. To clarify, this removes a power cable and the input and output connectors are next to each other.
In addition these cables and connectors can vary in length, rating and connector sequence to suit any application.
Available plug tops include:
- UK (suitable for UK, Ireland, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and the Middle East)
- Schuko (suitable for most European countries)
- SA Dedicated (in short clean power)
- Aus / NZ 10A
- SA Normal
- SA UPS
- USA 15A
Connectors are available in 16A and 20A versions:
- Normal power 3PP connectors (suitable with ST18 connectors)
- Clean power 3PP connectors (different from the normal type above)
- Normal power 3PPG connectors (suitable with GS18 connectors)
- Clean power 3PPG connectors (different from the normal type above)
Please also view the power outlet page.