- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information if necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customer’s information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information) on Power Logic SA (Pty) Ltd’s website for personal, non commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display without prior approval (commercial or non commercial)
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Power Logic SA (Pty) Ltd’s website
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Power Logic SA (Pty) Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE).
In no event shall Power Logic SA (Pty) Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Power Logic SA (Pty) Ltd’s internet website, even if Power Logic SA (Pty) Ltd or a Power Logic SA (Pty) Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Power Logic SA (Pty) Ltd’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Power Logic SA (Pty) Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Power Logic SA (Pty) Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice.Power Logic SA (Pty) Ltd does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials. Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE).
Power Logic SA (Pty) Ltd has not reviewed all the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Power Logic SA (Pty) Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Power Logic SA (Pty) Ltd’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Africa without regard to its conflict of law provisions.